Monday 8 October 2012

Halloween Paper Toys

I found these while looking for resources for school, and we tested them at school on the last day of last term. But they are Halloween-ish, and recyclable, so I thought I'd share them here. There's a mummy, a vampire (with no arms), and a Frankenstein's monster. Here they are on my classroom wall (with the Hulk):


I found these on a good (although possibly abandoned) blog of papercraft links - Paper Pearlfect. They are designed as candy holders, Pez-style, with flip-back heads, and are very easy to assemble.

Since I did them at school, I printed them black and white. Although not ideal, the folding lines were still clear and they still looked pretty good. Printing Frankenstein's monster on yellow paper makes him look a little bit green...

No comments:

Post a Comment