Saturday 20 October 2012

Deflation and Re-inflation

Getting sick took away a lot of my energy and then what with work and other things I just couldn't build back up the momentum I had before. But today is a new day, and with the extremely skilful counselling of my husband, I'm feeling inspired again.

One thing he said was that maybe I could donate some of the stuff I make, if we are not yet ready to launch our shop. Then my facebook page had a link to a handmade toy drive. Things do tend to fall into place, don't they?

So I will be donating the little puppy and maybe even Hedgie and anything else I make by then with no intended owner to Softies for Mirabel. They probably wouldn't be able to find a child to appreciate a compost monster.

This little pup wants a new home

No comments:

Post a Comment