Friday 24 August 2012

Vote for me! And maybe some other people too...

The "School Supplies" competition on Spoonflower is now open and I have entered! Very nervous about this because although I like my design, it is always scary putting something out there. I think I still have a long way to go getting my stuff to look right for fabric. Some of the others are just awesome.

You don't have to sign up to vote, and you just vote for all the designs you like which is quite fun. I've been enjoying voting in the recent competitions. So Vote Now! Please :)

2 comments:

  1. Liked some of the other entries (autumn hares, for one), but thought many too 'busy' for a fabric repeat. Also, some looked like photographs rather than designs. Voted for yours, of course. Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't remember that one, had to go check it out! There were so many designs I think I skimmed over quite a few and voted mainly on initial impressions.

      Interesting, I was worried mine was a bit too sparse, so I'm glad for that feedback.

      And thanks for voting :)

      Delete