Sunday 12 August 2012

Playing with Spoonflower

I've loved the idea of Spoonflower ever since I first heard of it. Getting to design your own fabrics sounds like loads of fun to me. So I recently started to have a bit of a play and ordered my first swatches last week (details of that order to come soon when I've made up the project). I'm also planning to enter a fabric in one of their weekly contests.

The contest theme is "School Supplies" and this is my intended entry. Very inspired by Donald in Mathmagic Land. I sketched a lot of different ideas first but this one flowed easily so I rolled with it.


I will be entering soon. At the moment the title is "Helpful Pencils" but I'd love some better ideas for what to call it. Or any other constructive feedback to improve it or future designs.

Entries close on August 21st and after that there will be voting for the best design. At which point I will beg for your votes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment