Wednesday 12 December 2012

More Sock Snowmen

I loved making the first pair of sock snowmen so much that I went to Vinnies and got some more socks. Yay Vinnies! I got 3 pairs of socks AND an Agatha Christie for $3.50.

Actually I still had quite a bit left of the white socks so I used the rest of that up for the bodies, along with the new socks for the jumpers and hats.

I also fixed up the poor floppy fat snowman from before by emptying most of his rice and filling up the rest with stuffing in my patented* rice AND stuffing system.


Now he is skinny!

Filling with stuffing makes it easier to give a snowman-like appearance without tying the ribbon at the top and bottom of the jumper, so I didn't bother with these ones. I just shaped the stuffing into sections as it went in, and the elasticity of the socks does the rest. Or you can just separate the head and body into two sections, which is cute too.


Lots of buttons used up! And some other bits and pieces from my stash.


What a cute little line up!

*Not at all patented.

No comments:

Post a Comment