Thursday 26 July 2012

Chapter One: In Which Tanith Introduces Herself

Yay new blog!

You'll see two people posting here, myself and my sister Rhiannon. We've decided to start a craft blog together and soon(ish) start selling our crafts together.

I am currently a full time maths teacher and I'm teaching TAS (technology and applied studies) classes this year too. I have a teaching blog which is mostly pictures of the silly things I decorate my classroom with.

My craft interests include millinery, costumes, soft toys, toys in general, everything to do with Christmas and Halloween. I aim to learn a lot more about designing soft toys and about woodworking in the next year or so. I also love to draw and paint. And I love maths, but that's arguably not a craft.

I've recently developed a strong interest in ethical fashion, which I will also blog about, and I'm starting to explore other ethical lifestyle choices and gardening.

Here are some of my favourite things that I have made, to give you an idea of what might be yet to come:








No comments:

Post a Comment